Snow Foam Treatment
Snow-foaming, often known as STEP TWO in the removal process of grit and debris from your car. The snow-foam stage of a car wash is one of the most important. It’s the stage which rids your vehicle of any “additional”
Our thick snow foam is applied, pushing the flow of water through a mix of shampoo-based products.
Once the snow-foam has done its job it is power rinsed, leaving a grit free paint surface that is now ready for STEP THREE, the wash stage, allowing much of the cleaning work to be done before having any real contact with the paint. The wash itself is a wax conditioner, which assists the beading and sheeting
Price; from £20.00 and includes all FOUR STEPS of exterior valet and includes the interior valet, plus all materials.
Important; You must leave the snow-foam on for 10-15 minutes and you must not use mitts or sponges with the snow-foam as it would defeat the object and will cause swirls and scratches.
Snow-Foam Features & Benefits:
- High-foaming cleaner for pre-washing dirty vehicles
- Helps protect paintwork from wash-induced swirls & scratches
- Thick foam lifts dirt & grit away from car’s surfaces
- pH-neutral formulation – safe for wax & sealant protection
- Suitable for use with foam lance & pressure washer or foam gun & hose
- Can be used instead of shampoo stage for lightly soiled vehicles